Bringing Partners Together to serve families in our communityLearn More
Who We Are
Our Mission: Providing leadership through collaboration with all segments of the community for the well-being of families and children.
Our Vision: All children in Dawson County will have the opportunity to become successful, contributing, productive, and self-sustaining adults.
Our FY22 Goals: Dawson County Family Connection will work with partners to coordinate and support programs and services to:
- Improve mental wellness
- Improve family stability
Activities, Programs, & Services
- Mental Wellness Coalition-Join Today!
- Suicide Prevention Awareness campaign in September
- Mental Health Awareness campaign in May
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR Training)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Teen Maze
- Reverse Advent Calendar
- Stuff the Bus
- Family Stability Strategy Team-Join Today!
- Child Abuse Prevention campaign in April
- Foster Care Advocacy campaign in May
- Foster family support
- Kinship Care Meetings
- Stewards of Children Training
- Community Resource List
- Community Collaborative Meetings
Access and download data that helps inform decisions in our efforts to improve child and family well-being in our community.Learn More
These helpful resources help us craft local solutions to issues through a non-partisan, evidence-based lens.Learn More